- Animal ID#: A769739
- Dog Name: Gin
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: XS
- A Little About Me: I am one handsome fella, I would love a home where I can be the center of my human’s attention. I enjoy learning, going for a stroll and being with my human. I am in foster care so please fill out an app and email email@example.com to set up a meet and greet with my foster.
- In-home Information: House broken
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Okay sitting by your side rather than your lap, will snuggle once comfortable
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Highly treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Come
- Personality: Very sweet, but not a lapdog. Wants to be very close to you at all times, though.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal