- Animal ID#: A768826
- Dog Name: Keanu
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a playful active nut who would love to go to a home with a playful female dog. I am not meant for kennel life and boy am I miserable. I love getting my zoomie and play on with my humans and my canine pals. I am an adventurous and silly guy looking for a fun family!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Would love to snuggle after a play session and or walk
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal