- Animal ID#: A771292
- Dog Name: Pelon
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Adorable, mannerly, people-pleaser, fun, playful and a snuggle expert is how I would like to describe myself. I am all sorts of cuddle material and I love people more than anything. I am a smart cookie and learn quickly. I am the complete package and am an easy-peezy type of gal. Looking for a princess to join your royal family then adopt me today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal