- Animal ID#: 768311
- Dog Name: Ollie
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I am a muscle bound tiny nugget that is as adorable as they come. I am beyond fearful, I find humans to be very scary and it takes me some time to trust so I try not to get too close. My most favorite thing ever is other dogs, I must go to a home with dogs as they it is what helps me feel comfortable and safe. I tore my acl and will have surgery soon but will need to follow a strict recovery plan. I need very patient and dedicated adopters.
- In-home Information: Crate trained, I have successfully lived with other dogs, I have lived with older children
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: working on confidence building
- Personality: Working on trusting humans
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal