- Animal ID#: A638528
- Dog Name: Bolt
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- ALittle About Me: I am one scared boy and I find the shelter to be loud and chaotic, I am trying very hard to find my courage but the best place for me to do that would be in a home with a kind and loving family. I am very gentle boy in every way and I want nothing more than to please my people. I am very soft and crumble when I think my person is angry with me. I would be a very easy keep and soon hope to find my happy and silly….will you help me do that?!
- I am very fearful of other dogs and am not yet in playgroups
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building, I would like to take new situations slow, Loud noises and sudden movements can be scary
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal