- Animal ID#: A771251
- Dog Name: Tess
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: XL
- A Little About Me: I want to be with my humans and other dogs, I am a bit dependent on them. I’m very smart and affectionate but can be stubborn. I don’t always know personal space and my strength being the large dog that I am but I’m working on it! With patience and training, I’ll be the perfect addition! If you are looking for a love bug and companion submit and application today.
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully interacted with older kids
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level: Active, it is important to meet my physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Highly treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, watch me, drop it, leave it
- Personality: Love humans and dogs. Easy going, playful, excellent car passenger, snuggler extraordinaire and a bit mischievous
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: no cats, need to go to a home with another playful dog
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal