- Animal ID#: A772421
- Dog Name: Bruce
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am happy and I do not let much bother me one bit. I make the best of it all the time, looking for fun, play, and laughter is my gig. I enjoy the company of my humans and my canine pals and I always see the glass as half full. I am really unhappy in my kennel because watching people walk by all day is such torture for me and more than anything all I want is to spend time with people! I am smart, want to please and have a fabulous looking face that is always willing to receive smooches. Come and meet me today and see for yourself just how fab I am!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Life is fun with both people and canine pals
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal