- Animal ID#: A772251
- Dog Name: Anita
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one silly sally gal who is definitely full of it! Full of play, full of life, full of fun, and full of a whole bunch of love! I love everyone I meet and love to show that love with non-stop wiggles and smile and some big fat we kisses. I am awesome goodness folks and ready to go home today. I am a princess and shake it like I know it so if a fun-loving awesome gal is who you are looking for than I am the one for you!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal