- Animal ID#: A772749
- Dog Name: Mac
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 12 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I may be a senior by age but that’s it! I am such a loving sweet guy and I really enjoy attention from people once I get to know them so give me some time as I can be aloof at first. I need to gain some weight and could use some tlc. I am easy-going guy and I really don’t require much so if an easy keep is what you are looking for than I am definitely the guy for you. Since I do not connect immediately with people I am hoping a special family will get it and take me home knowing that I am loving, affectionate and have so much to offer. I am ready for a home and family of my home and so if you think you can make that happen come and meet me today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal