- Animal ID#: A772611
- Dog Name: Panda
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am all sorts of wiggles and giggles but more importantly I am all about my people. I live to please and I want nothing more than to be by your side, or your lap… Netflix and popcorn year round is definitely my sort of thing so if it is yours you need to snatch me up today! I am one smart cookie and I learn quickly so that makes me that much more fabulous. I am not a fan of shelter life and I need someone to give me my freedom and the sooner the better works for me. Come and meet me today so we can make a love connection!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal