- Animal ID#: A772730
- Dog Name: Kyla
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- In-home information: House broken and dog door trained, I have successfully lived in foster with a bunny and cat
- A Little About Me: I am a precious full-figured nugget full of sugar and spice. One of my most favorite things ever is belly rubs, they make me so happy that I will get silly when I get them! I just shake and wiggle and then I might even get my zoomies on when really happy which seems to really make people laugh. I am full of personality and know how to work it for some extra lovin’. If you are looking for a little character to add to your family then I am your gal, but you have to meet me to believe it. If I act shy at first don’t believe it, it’s all part of my plan to lure your in for extra pets and snacks!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal