Susan is in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A772730
- Dog Name: Susan
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 7 years
- Dog Size: M
- In-home information: House broken and dog door trained, I have successfully lived with a bunny and cat in foster
- A Little About Me: I am a precious nugget full of sugar and spice. One of my most favorite things ever is belly rubs, they make me so happy that I will get silly when I get them! I just shake and wiggle and then I might even get my zoomies on when really happy which seems to really make people laugh. I am full of personality and know how to work it for some extra lovin’. If you are looking for a little character to add to your family then I am your gal, but you have to meet me to believe it. If I act shy at first don’t believe it, it’s all part of my plan to lure your in for extra pets and snacks!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Low to medium energy blend, more of a couch potato but enjoy going for a stroll with my people
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal