Primrose is in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A774080
- Dog Name: Primrose
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am young, but I am the perfect blend of silly puppy-like energy and chill. I am a happy go lucky type of gal and I don’t let much get me down. I am playful, fun, love people, love food a little too much and working on my figure. I had a hip surgery so it will be important I maintain a healthy weight. I have recovered well and am ready for a home of my own that is if awesome goodness perfect dogs are your thing?!
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well, Life is fun with both people and canine pals
Sumit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal