- Animal ID#: A774476
- Dog Name: Chandler
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 7 years
- Dog Size: XL
- A Little About Me: I am a sweet and gentle fella and I absolutely love my people! I am a happy boy as long as my people are near! I am up for a walk around the block or relaxing day at home, as long as I am with you I am content! I can get anxious in new situations so would love a human that is willing to work with me and build up my confidence. I am in foster care so please submit an application to meet me.
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with a small dogs I have successfully lived with birds and farm animals but am not so sure about cats
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty, I haven’t shown to play much with other dogs while in foster
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Type of Learner: Thrives with mental stimulation
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal