Axton is in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A775172
- Dog Name: Axton
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: XL
- A Little About Me: I am absolutely gorgeous and wondering why I am still at the shelter. I am an active and adventurous boy. I would thrive with a family who wants to be part of the family and activities. My favorite toy is a ball, I will carry one around with me. I love getting my run on in the yard but won’t do well to be left alone outside for long periods because I will jump a fence if left behind but have shown to have fabulous in home manners. Meet me today.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal