- Animal ID#: A775459
- Dog Name: Sargent
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 9 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I would love nothing more than to be living in a home as I am super stressed in the shelter environment. I am mannerly, gentle and quite lovely in every way just waiting for someone to give me a chance. I enjoy people,. and I am affectionate. I do have a silly side and like to show that off once I get to know you. Looking for an awesome dog, then snatch me up asap!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs, Can be selective with some male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal