Thatcher is in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A775472
- Dog Name: Thatcher
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a total hunk and thrive when I am with people. I love to be mentally stimulated just as much as getting my play on. I love to be tucked into my blanket when it’s chilly, it’s really rather adorable. I love to cuddle too. I have proven to be very smart in foster, I only get on the couch when my blanket is on the couch and I know not to get on the bed unless invited. I have pretty good restraint because all I ever want to do is come up and snuggle. I love playing with my toys but my favorite exercise is walking. I am smart and love to please, your wish is my command. Looking for a smart hunk than I am your guy! Muscle bound goodness for sure.
- In-home Information: Housebroken, I have successfully lived with children, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well on leash, walks best with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please, cuddle buddy, people are my favorite, life is grand with both humans and female canine companions, go with the flow
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal