I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A595570
- Dog Name: Balto
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: XL
- A Little About Me: I am one gorgeous hunk with a cool attitude to match my good looks! I am an active guy and I love attention from my people. I like the world to revolve around me but I do listen to correction and would thrive with a family that will stimulate me both mentally and physically. I have no desire to be left outdoors all day as I want to be part of the family. I am sweet, snuggly, adaptable and well-mannered. I enjoy car rides, walks with bushes to smell, and I love my TOYS especially ones that I can flip around. Submit an app to adopt me today!
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs but don’t like to share my toys so would do best as the only dog in the home
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal