- Animal ID#: A775632
- Dog Name: Colby
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a sweet easy to please type of guy. I am gentle, affectionate and playful. I am smart and a quick learner, so basically a pretty smart cookie. I can chill but I do love to get my run on and would enjoy a large yard. I am a perfect blend of calm and fun so if that floats your boat come and meet me today!
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal