- Animal ID#: A773913
- Dog Name: Skipper
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a big goofy, playful, energetic ball of adorable goodness. I am very puppy-like and working on my manners as it just hasn’t clicked I am a 70lb boy. I am all about the good times, fun and play so looking for an active playful family that can meet my needs. A fun playful dog in the home would be great as well.
- In-home Information:House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with:Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal