- Animal ID#: A775761
- Dog Name: Astro
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one super soft and sweet as candy young man. I really want to please and love making friends with all my human pals. I am gentle and soft in every way so whatever you have on the agenda I am down with to put a smile on your face. Want a cuddle buddy to watch Netflix with? Be sure to grab the popcorn because I could use some jelly rolls as you can see. I really want to be in a home with a family of my own, don’t leave me lonely and sad on Valentine’s Day!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal