Trixie is in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A776129
- Dog Name: Trixie
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am an energetic gal and I would do best in a home with a playful male or I just might be a tad too much for you unless you are looking for an adventurous party animal. I am all about the fun and if it there is no fun to be had, I will make it happen! I love to sunbathe! If fun, adventurous, and then some more fun is your cup of tea then you and I will do fabulously together. I am not loving shelter life as I am far too young and playful to be kenneled for so many hours. Break me out of here asap!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, crate trained, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader, Still a puppy; needs lots of practice!
- Snuggle Rating: Would love to snuggle after a play session and or walk
- Type of Learner: Play and then ready to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party, Silly, hilarious, adventurous, Life is fun with both people and canine pals
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal