I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A777180
- Dog Name: Ellsworth
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I may be a senior but I sure as heck don’t act like one! I love playing with the female dogs and I am pretty vocal when I play so keep that in mind as I am not being aggressive. I am really missing being in a home and would love to have a family of my own. I am at my happiest when I am close to my peeps as my humans are my everything, I am gentle, mannerly, fabulous, and all around a great easy-going guy. My request is a family who loves me and a couch to snuggle up to you. If my requests are easy enough, come and meet me today and remind me how a family pet should be treated!
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal