- Animal ID#: A777332
- Dog Name: Jack
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I’m the shelter’s resident comedian, hilarious and the life of the party! I am a total ham and if you don’t believe it come meet me and see for yourself. Life is a party with me and if there isn’t a party taking place I will be sure to make it happen. I am playful, fun, affectionate, basically personality galore folks not to mention my unique looks. Looking for a dog you and your kids can have a blast with than I am your guy! Come and snatch me up today!
- In-home information: Housebroken, I don’t trust roombas
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs, I like to play parallel to the gentle female dogs.
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, watch me, uh uh
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party, Silly, hilarious, adventurous
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal