I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A777767
- Dog Name: Missy
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: years
- A Little About Me: I am really sweet and just love to cuddle with my hoomans. I’m not a great fan of long walks- a short walk around the block a couple of times a day is just my speed. Once I’ve decided that I’m done with my walk, I’M DONE! You can convince me to keep walking if you offer me tiny treats. I am still limping a little after my fractured arm, but if you throw my ball, watch me sprint for a short distance! I love my stuffed animals although I pull the stuffing out of them pretty quickly – I still love my limp stuffies! I really like my crate – whenever I am feeling nervous or just want to take a nap, my crate is the place to be! I’m pretty quiet. If you are looking for a sweet lady than look no further. Submit and app to adopt me!
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained, uses the doggie door but needs to be with person to do her business
- I arrived at the shelter with a broken leg that has since been repaired but I was not able to be playgroup tested.
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler, can pull when excited
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, I prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, easy going, low-key, people are my favorite, sweet
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal