I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A777890
- Dog Name: Vermont
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I have beautiful Catahoula markings on my coat and am one super unique looking dog. I really enjoy being with people and want to please. I am gentle and affectionate and not much rocks my boat besides the kennel life which I am not handling all that well. I love to be by my people’s side and am always down for an afternoon of Netflix and snuggling. I arrived at the shelter not in the best shape but I am look like a million bucks now and just waiting for a family to shower me with love and affectionate, it’s all I really want to be honest. My happy place is when I am with my people so looking for a family pet that will take turns cuddling with the family then I am your guy!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs, I resource guard my bed and would like a savvy adopter who knows how to prevent problems with that (email our adoption team an app for more info)
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
Start an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal