I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A778076
- Dog Name: Ava
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a character and full of personality. I arrived at the shelter a little bit of a hot mess, boy was my skin all infected, but I am one gorgeous gal now with no sign that I had any issues at all. I am currently on apoquel and I may need to continue taking it for some time, but that is still to be determined. I am an all-around awesome girl and not much rocks my boat. I adjust and adapt quickly to new situations; I am the complete awesome goodness package folks! Adopt me while you have your chance!
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal