I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A778267
- Dog Name: Nani
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I was born to be a human, born to cuddle with my people, and born to be the center of your attention. I am a playful, fabulous gal that is all about having fun and then cuddle time. I would love to be the apple of your eye as any family that chooses me, I will shower with all my love and all my attention. I am smart, learn quickly, and never pass up a belly rub. I am not a fan of kennel life and really want to get to home living and do what I do best, be the silly ham I am and hand out as many kisses as possible! Come and meet me today.
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal