I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A610573
- Dog Name: Rocky
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Listen, I have heard a few rumors that I am a senior but I don’t buy it one bit. I am silly, playful, and full of it! I am not all full of that puppy energy, so I got some manners all lined up and excelled in my last home. I was surrendered because the cat didn’t like me and kept attacking me. It really stinks because I am meant to be in a home with people and cat’s that won’t attack me. Come and snatch me up today, palease!
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with cats
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal