I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A777496
- Dog Name: Braxton
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Hello! My official name is Braxton, but my foster parents call me Bubba. I am a potato spud hunk of handsome and I love my people. My favorite pastimes include going on walks around the neighborhood parks, playing fetch with my squeaky toy, and offering rope to play a little game of tug-of-war…..who am I kidding, I love anything that involves being with people. I’m a sucker for ice cubes and treats and I know how to sit and lie down. I enjoy lounging on the couch or sweetly snoring in my bed. It’s the cutest when I get puppy dreams. I will love on you whenever you walk through the door and love to be around people. If I could hug people all day long that would be my ideal plan for the day. I love being with my peeps, there is really nothing better in life. I want to please and I want to make your day, will you make mine and adopt me?
- In-home information: Housebroken, crate trained
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Lay down
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal