I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A779060
- Dog Name: Candy
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- A Little About Me: I am one sweet and beautiful soul. I really love my people, they are my world. I do well with a routine. If you are looking for a lovely lady who will love you forever I am your gal. I just ask that you be patient and take things slow allowing me time to adjust – promise it will be worth it. Submit an application to learn how to meet me.
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained, I have successfully lived with other dogs, cats and teenagers
- I participate in shelter playgroups with:
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler. Working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, I prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Needs encouragement and treats
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Leave It,
- Personality: Sweet, people are my world, human motivated, marshmallow, gentle
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal