I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A605583
- Dog Name: Sage
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one adorable nugget and really my name should be easy breezy because that’s me in a nutshell. I am gentle in every way; I am a soft marshmallow and my heart breaks if I think you are angry with me in any way. I am mannerly, don’t need much to make me happy and really enjoy being with all the new peeps I meet. I love to cuddle and there’s nothing better than a day watching Netflix and sharing popcorn. If easy and awesome are two words you want in your next dog then adopt me today!
- In-home Information: House broken, I have lived with young children
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal