I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A779492
- Dog Name: Archie
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one super gorgeous and very soft marshmallow like guy. I crumble if a hand is lifted or a voice is raised. I simply want to please and more than anything I need someone to help me feel safe and build my confidence. I am a big meaty block-headed teddy bear that is as soft as they come. I am very gentle in every way and am on the submissive side. I can get my silly on but only do that once I feel comfortable and can unleash my fun side. I would love a quiet and orderly home where I will have consistency and a family willing to help me find all my inner fun and silly. I know it’s in there, for now I lay very low and always have a look of concern in the shelter environment. Open up your hearts and give me a chance!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal