I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A779850
- Dog Name: Logan
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- A Little About Me: I am a very sweet and social dog who loves human contact. I am a giant cuddler and just wants to be loved on. I am very good with correction and knows a few basic tricks, bring on the training and let the learning begin. I love a good chew toy. All I want is pets, cuddles and food, I am pretty easy to please. If you are looking for friendly, loving, happy companion submit an app for me today!
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walk best with a gentle leader, maintains loose leash but need reminders to check in with handler
Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Play and then ready to learn
- Energy Level: Active, it is important to meet my physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm down
- My motivation is: Highly treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Down, Shake
- Personality: Active, silly, playful, life of the party, life is fun with both humans and canines, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal