I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780084
- Dog Name: Hugo
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- A Little About Me: I am a gentle giant! I love to cuddle on laps and just be near my people. I also love to go on shorts walks and play with toys for a few minutes. I will bust out an occasional 30 seconds of adorable zoomies.. but my favorite past time is lounging on the couch with my people! I love to snuggle on the couch and in the bed (if allowed). I am sweet, happy, handsome go with the flow kind of guy. If you are looking for a low-key new companion then I am your man!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, crate trained
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Co-exist females
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Once you can get his attention he is willing to learn
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me, shorts walks Around the neighborhood and short playtime
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet so I need some time to calm down
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, watch me, down, off
- Personality: Loving, very affectionate, goofy, sweet, and happy boy.
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal