I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780162
- Dog Name: Benny
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- A Little About Me: I am one sweet, handsome and gentle boy. I can be shy and timid when things are new or overwhelming but I am working on building my confidence and am already doing better in my foster home. I want nothing more than to be a cherish family pet. Submit an app to meet me today!
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs and young children
- I participate in shelter playgroups with:
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating:
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, I prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Sweet, loves pets, and always happy to see people.
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal