I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A773907
- Dog Name: Chewy
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- A Little About Me: I am a handsome fella who is a combination of ready to party and laid back. I am an active boy so meeting my mental and physical needs is super important. Once my mental and physical needs are met I morph in to a sweet, lovable and obedient companion. I do best with structure, I need to know what is expected of me so setting boundaries is important and positive reinforcement will help me thrive. My crate is my safe space, you could find me sleeping or just hanging out in it. I’m an excellent dog for the right person. Stuffed toys are the best, when I get happy or excited I may prance around with one in my mouth. I love my people and just want to make them happy. I do not want to disappoint them so remind me what you expect of me, I take correction well. If you are looking for an active companion who is willing to learn and would do well with a job submit an application to see if we are a match!
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained, uses dog door, not destructive
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Would enjoy a job
- Energy Level: Active, it is important to meet my physical needs daily
- Manner Level: Need help learning how to meet people
- My motivation is: Needs encouragement and treats
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Down, Leave It, Toy
- Personality: Sweet, lovable, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal