I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780131
- Dog Name: Lindy aka Luna
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- A Little About Me: I am super smart and very easy to love. I am a sweetheart and can be very affectionate (aka gives lots of kisses). I love belly rubs, attention and being part of the action. I’m a fast learner and very food/treat motivated. I am an energetic girl, I need my mental and physical needs met daily but I am also capable of entertaining myself with my toys to burn off some extra energy. I love to play fetch, tug of war with rope toy, and enjoy water – I would make a great adventure dog. I thrive with structure and a routine, it will be important that my new family remain consistent with my training, boundaries, and expectations. I can be a little head strong so I am looking for a family willing to be patient and commit to me, if you think we could be a match submit an app today!
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained, not destructive, needs toys because she does tend to grab things like shoes, flip fops, socks, any loose item she can carry to show off and get attention
- I am selective with other dogs but could possibly do ok with a compatible male
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Loves to be pet, get belly rubs and being close to you. Can snuggle but has to be in a calm manner
- Type of Learner: Thrives with mental stimulation
- Energy Level: Active, it is important to meet my physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm down
- My motivation is: Needs encouragement and treats
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Stay, Lay down
- Personality: Energetic, eager, smart, loyal, rambunctious, strong spirited, sweetheart
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal