I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780524
- Dog Name: Dillon
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: years
- A Little About Me: I am one sweet boy! I smile and love to prance around showing off my adorableness! I pay attention to my people, I want to be involved in all the activities, a true member of the family! I am a people pleaser and one smart cookie. I LOVE some scratches behind the ears and will snuggle up next to you in bed if you like or sleep in my crate. I’ll nap in whatever room your in. If you ask nicely I will give you a few smooches! I love sticking my head out the window on adventures. I will let you know when your Amazon package has arrived. If I sound like your kind of guy submit an app today!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, crate trained, not destructive
- I have not been playgroup tested and therefore need to be the only dog in the home
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Enjoys some cuddles
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level: Not sure yet, he’s still recovering
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Will take treats some times
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Shake, Lay Down, Wait for an Ok to do most things
- Personality: Sweet, lovin, easy-going
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal