We’re in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780539 & 780538
- Dog Name: Goldie & Brownie
- Dog Sex: Two Females
- Approximate Age: Both 2 years old
- A Little About us: We are an adorable duo! We are looking for a family willing to adopt us together as we are each other’s world – we will fill your home with plenty of love! We want to please and our goal is to make our humans happy. Goldie is the brains and Brownie the heart of our duo. We enjoy a nice walk, a good snuggle session, and are pretty easy to please. We have double the love to give the only thing missing is a family to call our own. If you are looking for two sweet, smart, and happy family companions then look no further – submit an app today!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, uses dog door, not destructive, food trained
- We were too fearful at the shelter when separated to be playgroup tested. We are looking for a home where we will be the only dogs in the home
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash but walks best after an opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: We live for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Goldie thrives with mental stimulation, Brownie wants to please but wants to go a little slower
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, we need some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: We enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- Our motivation is: We are motivated to please in general no treats necessary, praise and love motivate us even more
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Down, Place, Drop it, Toy
- Personality: Goldie is one smart cookie, ready and willing to learn, people are her favorite, wants to please. Brownie is sweet, lovable, a cuddle buddy, people are her favorite, marshmallow.
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal