I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780555
- Dog Name: Flint
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- A Little About Me: I am as handsome and as squishy as they come. I live for snuggles, pets, and being told I am a good boy. I enjoy relaxing in the backyard and being wrapped in a blanket like a burrito for snuggles. I love attention and want nothing more than be relaxed by your side. I am really just a total sweetheart and will make such a great addition to a family looking for an easy going companion. Car rides are awesome, I sit calmly checking out the scenery. I love to play tug-o-war after dinner. I might bust out some adorable zoomies and then crash. If I sound like your kind of guy submit an app for me today!
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained, not destructive
- I have not been playgroup tested, therefore, my experience with other dogs is unknown
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash but may need reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level: Low-Medium energy blend, a walk around the block is good for me, some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, I prefer to take things slow but can warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Highly treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Down, Watch Me, Drop it, Leave it, Go to bed, Get in crate, Paw off – I am smart!
- Personality: Mellow, love bug, snuggle buddy, marshmallow, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal