I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780659
- Dog Name: Grady
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 7 years
- A Little About Me: I am very likely the sweetest boy you’ll ever meet. All I want is to be pet and told I’m a good boy. I’m always up for a walk, but I’m perfectly content lounging around at home too. I am sweet, loving, and just want to be your best friend. I’m still learning about toys and how to play with them. Love and affection are my main motivators. If you are looking for a low-key, easy-breezy guy with a gentle soul then look no further – submit an app for me today!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, crate trained, not destructive
- I have not been playgroup tested, my experience with other dogs is unknown and therefore I should be the only dog in the home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Enjoys some cuddles
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block and couch time is good with me
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Needs encouragement and treats
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Down, Leave it
- Personality: Sweet, marshmallow, people are my favorite, middle of the road, easy-breezy, low-key
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal