I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780875
- Dog Name: Loyd
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- A Little About Me: I am sweet, loving, and a handsome fella. I bond with my people quickly, if you are looking for a new best friend pick me! I want to please and will do whatever I can to make my people happy! I am a smart cookie who catches on quickly. I have successfully been with children 4-9 years old and just love giving and receiving their love and attention! I want nothing more than to be a cherished family companion, submit an app to learn more about me.
- In-home Information: Housebroken, crate trained, not destructive
- I have not been playgroup tested, my experience with other dogs is unknown and therefore should be the only dog in the home
- Walk Rating: Walks well after an opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Play and then ready to learn
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Will take treats some times
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Out, Go in kennel
- Personality: Sweet, gentle, loving, people are my favorite, loyal, attentive
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal