I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780442
- Dog Name: Nate
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- A Little About Me: I don’t think they come any cuter than me! Not only am I handsome as can be but I have brains and a heart of gold! I am a very quick learner and want to please! I have manners and am very gentle especially when it comes to people sharing some yummy treats with me. I am an easy-going easy-keep type of guy. My best day ever would include a walk, a peanut-butter-filled Kong, YUM!, and lounging on the couch for tv time and snuggles with my peeps. I am ready to start making memories with you so if you are looking for a new right-hand man then submit an app today!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, not destructive
- I have not been playgroup tested
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me
- Manner Level: I can be shy when meeting new people but warm up quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Down, Leave it
- Personality: Sweet, easy-going, easy-keep, happy, loving, low-key, people are my favorite, smart, eager to please
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal