I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780912
- Dog Name: Miles
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- A Little About Me: I am sweet, loving, and low-key, I can be playful but enjoy lounging around nearby my people. I am a patient and mannerly fella. I want to please my people and follow commands well. I am pretty quiet and will get some burst of energy for a play session or a walk, I am as easy-breezy as they come. If you are looking for a mellow, loving, low maintenance guy.. look no further! Submit an app today!
- In-home Information: Housebroken, crate trained, not destructive, quiet
- I have not been playgroup tested, my experience with other dogs is unknown
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Is a-ok hanging out nearby
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Needs encouragement and treats
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Drop it, Leave it, Outside, Lay down
- Personality: Low-key, mellow, go with the flow, loving, marshmallow
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal