I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A780930
- Dog Name: Baxter
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- A Little About Me: Just look at my precious face… could I be an more adorable?! I don’t think so, an my ears… perfections! I am as sweet as they come, I enjoy spending time with my people, a walk and lots of snuggles! I am a gentle and patient guy who wants nothing more than to be a cherished family companion. Submit an app to meet me today!
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained, I have successfully lived with children under 3 years old
- I have not been playgroup tested
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Play and then ready to learn
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me, couch time is a-ok
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Will take treats some times
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Drop it
- Personality: Easy-going, loving, warm, silly boy, people are my favorite, marshmallow
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal