I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A781444
- Dog Name: Beau
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 6 months
- A little about Beau: I am a very playful, active dog who loves to go on walks and play fetch. I’m very smart and easily pick up on cues and commands, especially when there are treats involved. While I can have a lot of energy, I have many moments in which I like to rest, sleep, and cuddle near your feet. I am always so excited to see my people, overall I am just a sweet boy. Submit an application to meet me!
- In-home Information: Potty-trained for the most part (1 accident in the past week), I have successfully lived with other dogs, not destructive.
- Manner level: I can be shy around new people, but with time, I easily warm up. I also get excited around other dogs. Being around an older, calm dog brings his energy to match their level.
- Walk rating: Needs training on walking – likes to pull on the leash, but is much better once he’s burned off some energy running around.
- Snuggle rating: Loves being close to people as much as I can!
- Energy Level: High to medium – needs multiple walks a day to keep him calmer at home.
- Motivation: Treats!!
- Known Skills: Sit, Lay down
- Personality: Loving, playful, smart, a little mischievous
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal