I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A762138
- Dog Name: Sadee
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I am a nugget of a gal full of personality. I bond very quickly to my people and when I do I am very protective. I require specific protocol to be introduced to new people. I love children and feel it is my job to keep them safe. I am a special adoption due to my protective nature and need for management.
- In-home Information: House broken, crate trained
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups. I need to be the only dog in the home.
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I am very protective in the home and require slow intros
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Down, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite, Smart cookie, eager to please
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.Meeting Dogs at the Shelter
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal