I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A774457
- Dog Name: Raven
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- A Little About Me: I am a very laid-back, low-maintenance dog. Give me a comfy bed, couch, or floor and I am set. You’ll know I’m really comfy if I fall asleep on my back with my feet in the air! I don’t need much in the way of treats or toys, I just ask that I know where you are at all times. I love going on walks but I’m not always aware of my limits and never want to stop even when I’m tired. I am super gentle especially when it comes to taking treats. I do get a bit excited when I am in the mood to play with my squeaky alligator and may jump up on my foster mom or go over the back of the couch to retrieve him. I am just a sweet girl looking for a family to call my own, if you think that’s you submit an app today!
- In-home Information: House broken, not destructive
- Walk Rating: Walks well after an opportunity to burn off some energy, working on loose leash walk and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Enjoys some cuddles
- Type of Learner: I want to please, but would like to go slow
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated but not always
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Keep going
- Personality: Sweet, laid back, easy-going, marshmallow, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal