I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: 782593
- Dog Name: Annika
- Dog Sex: Female
- Dog Size: L
- Approximate age: 1 year
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- A Little About Me: I am a very fearful girl and need a special family that is patient and willing to take the time to build my confidence. Due to my fear, and need to go slow with people I will not be going to a home with young children. I think the world is very scary, but I am improving every day and with some work I will continue to improve and grow. I am ready to move to a home environment where I will thrive and learn to be a cherished pet.
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders, sometimes I panic on a leash but doing well
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Working on finding my courage
- Personality: Working on building confidence and coming out of my shell
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal