I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A783616
- Dog Name: Elvis
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 9 years
- A Little About Me: I am sweet, gentle, inquisitive and a little clumsy. I like and appreciate pets from anyone willing to love on me. I do not have the best hearing and can be a bit clumsy due to my eyes but I do respond well to a gentle touch and guidance. I may be a little older but don’t count me out, I like to play with my toys, especially a good game of tug of war. I don’t need a whole lot to be happy, I am just looking for a comfy bed and a human or two that will appreciate me and treat me as a true family companion. Please submit an app to learn how to meet me!
- In-home Information: House broken, not destructive, I have successfully lived with older children
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Is a-ok hanging out nearby
- Type of Learner: learns simple house rules with soft touching guidance
- Energy Level: Lower energy, a walk around the block is good for me
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit – I cannot hear very well so will respond to hand commands
- Personality: Friendly, gentle, affectionate, laid-back, easy breezy
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: No cats
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal